Sunday, July 7, 2013

Investment Plan

Do you have a investment plan?  Do you know how much $ you can get if you have capital of $30k and invest $10k monthly, in X number of years?

I have.

I created an Excel to track the "big plan". If i can follow my plan, i can get $1million in 29 years time??
Excel Investment plan

My plan is not how to get $1million. I want to get financial freedom! I want my investment return can sustain my expense. 

Excel Investment plan

I am a simple person. I think $2k (money now) per month is sufficient for me. So, I can achieve my dream 17-18 years later??!! Of cos there are lots of uncertainty: inflation, economy crisis, strike ToTo, mars attacks, end of the world blah blah blah...But i rather believe in Planning and adjust according. 

Will I success? Time will tell....but I won't! who will tell "hey, i'm rich, come rob me..".haha....just be quiet...."Diam Diam Ubi"...

You may download the Excel and play around with it. Feedback are welcomed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment